Grants Office Services
- Prospect research to discover potential grant makers whose interests match a proposed project
- Scheduling appointments for the President and/or other College representatives to discuss projects with prospective grant makers as appropriate
- Communicating with contact personnel of prospective grantors
- Assistance with proposal development
- Mailing of the proposal packet and distribution of internal copies of proposals (if necessary)
- Notification and acknowledgement of decisions received from grantors
- Receiving of grant agreements and securing of appropriate signatures on same
- Coordinating with the business office and individual grantee to ensure funds received are appropriately tracked
- Notification to offices of Communications and Provost for appropriate announcement of grants awarded
- Contacting grantors regarding adjustments in funded projects when appropriate
- Reminders of reporting deadlines*
- Maintenance of files of grant proposals
* Project Directors are ultimately responsible for completing all narrative and financial reports required by grant makers.
To discuss funding opportunities, please contact Anne-Marie Berk by email at or by phone at 517/629-0410.