Wednesday, October 14 – Sunday, October 18, 2020
Family, Friends and Sibling Weekend and Homecoming will both be fully virtual this year for alumni, family and friends. Of course they will look a bit different, but we hope the feeling will be nearly the same—one of shared Briton pride, belonging, purpose and action!
Specific for Parents and Families
- Join the Albion College Parent Facebook group to get connected with other current parents, ask questions and make new connections.
- Send your student a care package or a card!
- Everything you need in one easy Care Package Plan! Healthy, Gluten Free, or Kosher, there is something for everyone.
- Ask your student for their KC mail box number and send your own card or gift.
Albion College, KC Box #
Albion, MI 49224
- Spirit shirts will be available for the students in the Kellogg Center during Homecoming week. (We hope they will take a photo in their shirts to send you love from campus.)
- Virtual admissions tours are available upon request. Schedule your visit here!
- If you wish to see your student in person, please see our campus guidelines for visitors here. (Your student must fill out the guest form before you arrive to campus.)
We invite you to participate in our HOMEcoming events!
Highlights from the schedule include:
- Battle of the Bubbles with co-hosts Travell Oakes, '16 and current student Kym Strozier-Ball
- BRITx - Faculty Edition, this TEDx style talk features three current Albion College faculty members talking about a passion of theirs! Join this zoom or listen later to get a firsthand look at some of the interests our faculty members are bringing into their classrooms and sharing with our students.
- Live with President Johnson
View the full schedule and other activities
For more information about Family, Friends and Sibling Weekend and HOMEcoming, contact the Office of College Events at or 517/629-1835.