Exchange Students

Albion College welcomes students from around the world under established reciprocal exchange program agreements. These agreements allow students to come to Albion College for a semester or year, to participate in a study abroad experience.

The reciprocal exchange university home institution is required to nominate students for exchange student status by emailing . After the nomination is approved, the student will receive instructions on how to complete the exchange application and submit required application documents, including language and financial verification.

Employment for J-1 exchange students is highly limited under the restrictions of their immigration status intent. Contact the CIE Director, , for details.