Graduate School Test Preparation
Graduate school admission testing is required by many schools. Preparing for these tests is critical!
The Career and Internship Center has many resources available to assist you as you prepare to take required graduate school tests. information and registration forms on the GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT, and TOEFL tests are maintained in the Career Development office. Contact the staff in Career Development and visit the Career Development Resource Center for assistance.
Main information sites for graduate school testing
- GRE - Graduate Record Examination
- LSAT - Law School Admissions Test
- GMAT - Graduate Management Admissions Test
- MCAT - Medical College Admissions Test
Study programs available for purchase
- The Princeton Review - test preparation in GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT and more
- Peterson's - testing preparation, test dates, and resources for the GRE
- Kaplan - test preparation in GRE, LSAT, GMAT, MCAT
- ETS (Educational Testing Service) - GRE and TOEFL test preparation
Free resources on graduate school testing
- Magoosh (some free resources and some require a fee) - Top-quality study materials continually updated based on millions of students’ answers. Smart feedback and progress tracking to turn your weaknesses into strengths. When studying for the GRE, having some structure definitely helps keep students accountable and better prepared for test day. Along with our test prep, we offer a variety of free resources for students such as practice questions, video lessons, flashcards and more.
- Michigan eLibrary - free resource from the Michigan eLibrary that hosts practice tests for common graduate school admissions tests
This page contains links to web sites that are not under the control of Albion College or the Career and Internship Center. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The Career and Internship Center provides these links merely as a courtesy. The data contained in this web site is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free.