Sign Out/Reservations

Information Technology has sign out equipment that can be reserved by faculty and staff. Students may also sign out equipment for academic purposes, however they will need a student authorization form.

Equipment Request Form

To reserve sign out equipment, please fill out the Equipment Request Form at least 24 hours in advance. A staff member will respond to your request via email to verify availability of equipment.

The following items can be signed out using the Equipment Request Form:

Digital Cameras, Laptops, Projection Screens, Projectors, Tripods, Video, Cameras, Voice Recorders, AC Travel Adapters, Card Readers, CD Writer, DVD Player, External Hard Drive, Floppy Disk Drive, GPS Unit, Headsets with Microphones, iPads, Jump Drives, Laptop Case and Accessories, Media Case, Portable Printer, Computer Speakers, USB Extensions, VCR, Web Cameras, Wireless Mics for Video Cameras. 

** External Hard Drives are also available at the Stockwell-Mudd Library.


Audio Visual Request Form 

If your event will need AV or technology support, please make an Audio Visual Request at least 24 hours in advance of the event. A staff member will follow up with additional questions and suggestions via email. For all other AV questions (including classroom availability, how to guides, and who to contact for room reservations) click on Classroom and AV Support.

The following items can be signed out using the Audio Visual Request Form:

Microphones (Gooseneck, Wired, Wireless, Label), Microphone Stands, TV Carts, Media Carts (Projector, Computer, DVD Player, Speakers), Portable Projector Screens.


Computer Lab Reservation Form 

If you are interested in reserving a computer lab for a periodic time, please complete this form. Information Technology will determine if the lab is available for the date/time that you requested and send you an email with your confirmation. 

If you have any questions, please contact


Video Conference Request Form

This form allows users to reserve an Albion College video conferencing room (Olin 118 or Olin 119) or reserve the equipment to set up a video conference in most classrooms on campus. Please complete this form at least one business day in advance of the video conference. Instructional Technology will reach out with how others can connect to the meeting and offer assistance in technology setup.