New Students

Albion College students on the Quad, with the Observatory in the background.Your virtual guide to all things Albion.

Whether you're a first-year or transfer student, you'll find fun (and useful!) information on these pages to help you settle into your Albion experience.

If at any time you need additional assistance, please contact the Office of Student Affairs online or by phone at 517/629-0750.

Not sure what the "Stack" is? Never heard of The Io? Get up to speed on common Albion slang, or as we like to call them, Albion-isms.

Campus Services

Residential Life

This campus office oversees Albion's residence halls. The staff of "Res Life" makes room and roommate assignments for incoming students, and helps students with housing issues throughout the year.

Campus Safety

The Campus Safety staff handles parking permit petitions for incoming students. The office also ensures the security of residence halls and will provide an escort to walk back to your hall with you after dark.

Dining and Hospitality Services

Dining Services keeps the student body fed in Baldwin Hall's dining room. (Hint to parents: You can also contact Dining Services to have a care package sent to your student.)

Post Office

Located in the Kellogg Center, the Post Office is the place to check your mailbox, send outgoing mail, and purchase stamps. The Student Handbook has more information on available services (look under the heading "Campus Communications").