Submitting Forms from Off Campus

If you are not on the Albion College campus and need to submit a form to the Registrar’s Office, please follow the steps below:

  • Find the appropriate form, see below.
  • Complete the required fields on the form and sign the form.
  • If faculty or staff signatures are needed, contact the appropriate person or office and have them email their approval to .
  • If you need course information, (i.e. CRN, Course Prefix, Course Number) go to theCourse Schedules page
  • You may submit the form to the Registrar’s Office by scanning and emailing the completed form or by taking a clear, readable photo of the form and emailing it to . It must be emailed to us using your Albion College email account.
  • While the above method is preferred and best practice, if you do not have access to a printer to print the form, please send an email from your Albion Gmail account to that states what you are trying accomplish, i.e., “I am Withdrawing from [Course Prefix & Number, CRN#, Instructor Name]”. Please use the appropriate form and course information from the schedule link above as guidance. Again, if the form indicates that other signatures are needed, please request that the respective faculty member(s) send us an email to to serve as their signature. Copying them on your email to our office is appropriate as well, but you must express that their signature, via email, is needed.
  • If you have any concerns or issues completing any of the above steps, please contact the Registrar’s Office at .

Declaration of an Academic Major or Minor and Application for Degree can now be completed and submitted online. See links below.