Services Provided by Other Campus Offices

Residential Life

Students requesting modifications in their living arrangements on campus should contact the residential life office , 517/629-0220. Application forms are available for students who wish to obtain a single room or live off campus as an accommodation for their disability. Students whose needs may require alterations or modifications to their room should also contact residential housing as soon as possible so the staff can discuss your needs. Frequently students will visit the campus to tour available room options with the Director of Residential Life.

Read more

Counseling Services

The Albion College Counseling Center provides services to Albion students free of charge. Students who feel that ongoing contact with a counselor will be helpful are encouraged to contact the center and schedule an appointment by stopping by 616 Michigan Avenue. You can also schedule by telephone 517/629-0236.

Read more

Student Health Services

Students with chronic health conditions that require ongoing medical attention should contact student Health Services at 517/629-0220. They are located at 1003 E. Cass St.

Read more