Student Payroll

All faculty and administrative staff.

Student employees are paid on a monthly basis during the academic year at times specified by the Payroll Office.

Prior to the beginning of employment, students must complete the required I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification form) and tax withholding forms.

All campus employers must complete a Student Employment Authorization form for any student who will be working for them during the academic year.

Completed forms must be returned to the Student Employment Coordinator in the Financial Aid Office prior to the beginning of employment.

Tax withholding and student employment authorization forms can be picked up at the Student Employment Office/Financial Aid in the Administration Building.

Employment Eligibility Verification forms must be completed in the Student Employment Office.

Student time cards should be verified and signed by the supervisor, then sent to the Student Employment Office no later than the date specified by the Payroll Office.


Cabinet reviewed 7/97